2021 Click Bar Quad Control
The game-changing Click Bar is now even better in combination with the new FLITE99 lines by Robline. The Click Bar’s unique Trim Unit enables you to power and depower in precise steps at the flick of a switch. To power your kite, turn the winder clockwise – this shortens the length of your backlines with every half turn. To depower, simply push the button in the middle of the winder and your backlines will lengthen again with every click. The power / depower level is always visible on the bar’s power display and on a neon orange mark above the right floater. The Click Bar is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. All lines, including the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations. Supplied with a 4-line setup and adjustable to either 20m and 22m or to 22 m and 24 m line length.
Key features of the 2021 Click Bar Quad Control
- FLITE99 lines by RoblineThe latest line innovation, the best mix of performance, durability and safety.
- Adjustable line length and V-positionYou can change the V-position on the front lines depending on your preference and riding style.
- Compatible with most kites on the marketShould be used on all Duotone kites and is compatible with most kites on the market (check with your local dealer).
- Automatic untwisting safety systemLines are automatically untwisted during rotations. Even the guided safety line is untwisted, offering optimum safety and comfort.
- Iron Heart IVThe Click Bar is equipped with the Iron Heart IV, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. All lines, including the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations.
- 4 or 5-line setupYou can choose the best setup, depending on your personal preference and riding style. The 5th line makes relaunch easier, especially for big kites and in low winds.