2021 FreeWave TE
An evolution of the Stubby outline blended with our legendary FreeWave DNA, the FreeWave is the true chameleon – ready to adapt and excel in all conditions.
Last season we took our low-drag FreeWave STB concept a step further and refined the nose and pulled in the tail shape, resulting in increased control and manoeuvrability that rivals any classic waveboard on the wave face. That left room to increase planing power through its rocker line, making the range clearly the most powerful FreeWave of all times!
From flatwater blasting to bump & jump to waves, the FreeWave is the one board that takes it all in its stride, and will boost your level across a bigger range of conditions than ever.
Key features of the 2021 FreeWave TE
- Bottom shapeVery smooth and comfortable ride in chop thanks to constant V bottom shape with slight double concaves
- Faster rockerFaster rocker line boosts planing power especially on the larger sizes
- Fin OptionsPowerbox center fin and Slot Box side fins (with Slot Box covers) allow for use as a tri-fin or single fin
- Flat deckGreat for classic freestyle moves thanks to the flat deck, neutral bottom shape and compact outline
- Footstrap OptionsDouble back strap option (on the larger models - 95+) for flatwater blasting and true versatility
- Parallel outlineParallel outline design provides low drag and boosts control
- TrimTrim and stance provides snappy turning on the wave
- Wide tailThe wide tail ensures incredible early planing and upwind performance
- pulled in tailNew pulled in tail shape and outline boosts manoeuvrability and control over previous FreeWave STB
- FootpadGrippy and shock absorbing dual density diamond grooving footpads
- Premium FootstrapComfortable and easy to adjust Fanatic Premium Footstraps