2021 Mamba TE
The brand-new Mamba takes the place of the Stubby in our line-up and shines with similar attributes in sloppy waves, but comes with improved performance for when the conditions turn on.
The Mamba is the evolution of our Stubby line. Our Team has constantly evolved the original shape towards a parallel outline with more pulled in nose and tail sections. The result has a new look and covers an even wider range compared to its predecessor. The main functional features of the Stubby are combined with a narrower squash tail and pointy nose - which not only look appealing – they also allow quicker adjustments of your turning radius for more fun when the waves get better. Combined with early planing and great mobility through the break - you don’t have to be a snake to catch every wave on the Mamba.
Key features of the 2021 Mamba TE
- Evolution of StubbyEvolution of the Stubby with low-drag parallel mid section, Stubby rocker and tail channel for extra hold and drive
- OutlinePulled in nose and tail for improved turning
- Bottom ShapeFaster rocker line in the two larger sizes 94/104, more radical bottom shape for the smaller boards 78/84
- Tail ChannelTail channel for extra hold and drive
- Improved Wave PerformanceKeeps speed in sloppy waves / vastly improved down the line performance
- Fin SetupSpecial MFC Victor Fernandez pro model thruster fins
- Premium FootstrapComfortable and easy to adjust Fanatic Premium Footstraps
- FootpadGrippy and shock absorbing dual density diamond grooving footpads