The Ripper is designed grow with your kids – as they quickly progress from their very first steps, right through to planing and carving gybes.
The soft deck allows them to master the basics in comfort, while the stable compact shape makes uphauling, tacking and gybing a breeze. The removable centre fin will keep them upwind and tracking well in safety.
Once ready, the easy planing shape will allow them to get sporty, and the child specific footstrap options and can be moved back and out to suit the growing junior and even adults for classic freeriding.
If you want to share your passion with your family and your kids, the Ripper is the best solution to get them hooked as quickly and as easy as possible!
Key features of the 2021 Ripper
- Footstrap OptionsChild specific footstrap positions, with adult options
- Gecko shapeSame shape as the very successful Gecko 112, so can be used also by adults
- Middle finComes complete with two fins for rear and centre and box cover option for the centre box
- Soft deckSoft and forgiving deck
- SafetyTowing solution under nose of board
- grab handleCarrying grab handle - ideal for Kids