The Viper is widely recognised as one of the most successful beginner windsurfing board of all time – the board of choice for over 200 windsurfing schools worldwide.
Every detail has been refined to make learning to windsurf as fast and easy as possible, and to perfectly enhance your progression throughout the stages of the sport.
The overall width provides excellent stability for uphauling, while the length and parallel rails keep it tracking well in a straight line when at lower speeds.
As you work your way to stronger wind, various footstrap options will help you harness more speed, while the retractable daggerboard and classic pintail will provide you with pure planing pleasure and carving gybes.
Key features of the 2021 Viper
- Soft deckDurable Soft deck makes the Viper forgiving and takes away the pain – ending above the rail for longevity when stored and pushed into racks
- ComfortCarrying handles for easy transportation
- Retractable DaggerboardDaggerboard makes the board stable in light winds and can be retracted into the board for high winds and planing performance
- Pulled in TailPulled in tail makes it easy to master the gybe
- Footstrap optionsMultiple footstrap settings for great versatility as you progress
- PowerboxPowerbox allows larger fins to be used as progress is made towards planing
- long mast trackA long mast track ensures the Viper offers maximum range as your level improves