Our new Bee is the ultimate watersports-weapon. We’ve packed four different dimensions of pure fun into one board: SUP Surfing, SUP Foiling, Wing Foiling and Windsurf Foiling – you decide on the setup you ride.
Foiling has brought a new dimension into watersports and adds multiple options of having fun in marginal conditions. Problem is – you can’t do everything. Or can you? The Bee combines three foiling disciplines and adds regular SUP surfing as a bonus.
If you’re into SUP surfing and think about adding foiling to your repertoire, the Bee is made for you! If it’s shallow you plug fins in, if you find long rolling swell you mount your foil and start to fly. If the wind picks up, you either use a wing or a windsurfing sail as your engine for endless flight time. The options are vast and the feedback from our testers is brilliant – throughout all disciplines!
Key features of the SS21 Bee
- Foil MountTrack Foil Mount allows adjustments and the use of different foils
- windsurf optionMast track and strap inserts for Windsurf-Foiling
- OutlineCompact outline with parallel mid-section for a clean waterline / reduced drag
- tail shapeDouble winger swallow tail for the ultimate turning response, grip & control
- Rail designPulled down thin rails for maximum carving when SUP surfing
- foil optimisedHard release edges in the tail for direct acceleration and a light and easy release and take-off onto the foil
- deck shapeLightly domed deck for maximum paddling or floating stability
- bottom shapeModerate single concave bottom shape provides lift, speed and agile response when engaged on rail.
- fin optionsThruster fin setup with 3 multi boxes