Duotone Neo 2020
The Neo is the choice of our highly decorated wave riding team, Airton Cozzolino, Matchu Lopes, Sebastian Ribeiro, James Carew and Patri McLaughlin - all choose the Neo to compete on the GKA Strapless World Tour. It has won more world titles and events than any other wave kite. With the move towards strapless riding, the Neo now has tuning options for waves and depower or you can set it up for strapless freestyle and freeriding. It’s been one of the most popular kites in the Duotone line up for a long time, and it’s easy to see why. On the wave, it offers dynamic handling and incredible drift when you want to freeride it’s an easy going companion. The kite has a unique profile that develops enormous amounts of power, Neo riders are often on one or even two sizes smaller than everyone else at the beach, this means the kite is even more responsive. While it has enormous amounts of power, the depower is incredible, more than that though, even when fully sheeted out the steering is exceptionally reactive and precise. Whether you are riding a monster at One Eye, pulling a strapless kite loop twenty feet up or just slaying some Euro mush, the Neo puts you in total control at all times. If surfboards are your kite life, you need the Neo in your quiver.
Key features of the 2021 Neo
- Fantastic drifting abilitiesTo get the most out of every wave session a kite needs to be exceedingly stable in the air with excellent drift, making it perfect for waveriding.
- Responsive steering - powered or depoweredWhether you're powered or not, with the Adaptive Tip, kites have a very responsive steering at all time - powered or not.
- Very powerful - but with great depowerAlways the perfect amount of power which is required during waveriding. Choose at least one size smaller!
- Flex Segment Leading Edge designSpecial Flex Segments have been built into the leading edge, allowing the kite to twist even more when turning. This improves the handling capabilities of the Neo making it very dynamic.
- Adjustable front bridleThe adjustable fornt bridle offers a freeride tuning setup. Those who want a more solid bar feel and kite feedback, should go for the Hard Adaptive Tip setting.
- New trailing edge design for less canopy wearA narrower trailing edge and a lighter combination of materials to reduce wear and to create a slicker kite profile.