2020 Daytona 105
The Daytona is lightweight, rigid and an absolute eye catcher. More importantly, it’s a top performer and highly accessible. Thanks to the long 105 cm full carbon mast, the Daytona is built to be pushed hard at all angles of attack, even in choppy conditions. The two piece glider is rigid with low drag, accelerating up to speeds of 35 knots or more, if your nerves can handle it. Compared to a full race foil, the Daytona’s design compromised some of the very top-end speeds in favour of more control. The Daytona is the perfect choice for all foilers looking for a high average speed and lot’s of control, the fastest way around the racecourse.
Key features of the 2020 Daytona 105
- LIGHT WEIGHT 2 PIECE CONCEPT OF FULL CARBON MAST AND GLIDERA FULL CARBON MAST AND A ONE PIECE GLIDER ARE THE ONLY TWO PIECES OF THE FOIL, WHICH REDUCE VIBRATIONS TO MINIMUM.
- OUTSTANDING STABILITY AND CONTROLEven at high speeds, the stability and control of the Daytona is incredible.
- HIGH UPWIND AND DEEP DOWNWIND ANGLESOnce on the racecourse, upwind and downwind angles are impressive.
- HIGHEST ASPECT RATIO WING DESIGNBest top end is guaranteed by a high aspect ratio wing design.
- PREMIUM PREPREG CARBON CONSTRUCTIONTHE MOST PREMIUM MATERIAL TO ACHIEVE THE TOP PERFORMING PRODUCT.
- LONG 105 CM CARBON MASTThe long 105cm mast allows huge leaning angles going upwind.