The new Duotone Indy is a high performance foil board and the top of the range! It comes in one size – 4’9’’ and offers a convex bottom shape, especially in the nose area, which helps to prevent nose dives during tough downs and rails catching in the chop whilst riding upwind. The wider nose offers a maximum surface area and enough volume under the front foot to avoid nose diving, which also makes it easy to get started in light winds. The board can be ridden, two, or three foot straps and has a track foil mount. A high performance foil board with the need for speed!
Key features of the 2020 Indy
- 3 foot strap configurationTo adjust easily to your personal preferences, the Indy offers a 3 foot strap configuration.
- Convex Bottom ShapeThe convex bottom shape with a lot of volume in the front area are the guarantee for a smooth ride.
- PURE PERFORMANCEBest materials in a racing design made for the race track.
- Super light carbon constructionInnovative carbon construction design for the ultimate lightweight construction.
- Track foil mountThe track foil mount can easily be mounted and adjusted to your personal preferences.
- Wide surface areaA wide surface area and a lot of volume help to prevent nose dives and to get started easily in light wind.