2020 Sky Wing
The Sky Wing is our dedicated board range for Wing Foiling. Perfectly bridging the gap between our Sky SUP and Sky Surf ranges, these shapes are ultra-compact and loaded with volume for an easy start and maximum manoeuvrability in flight mode.
Everything about the Sky Wing boards has been optimised for Wing Foiling. The compact shapes are split in two directions: The two smaller models have their focus from freeride to waves, with a curvier rocker line, forgiving bevelled rails and deep double concaves creating a flat section for early going and smooth touch downs at the same time.
The larger 5’4” is focussed on the earliest take off possible with minimal board size. The flat rocker with sharp release edges in the tail cater for maximum glide needed for a quick flight in light winds.
Once you’ve learned your first steps into this fascinating new discipline – the Sky Wing is exactly what you want! Much more compact than a SUP Foil board, yet still easy enough to start and get up and out of the water.
Key features of the 2020 Sky Wing
- Footstrap OptionsFootstrap options for double front strap to switch stance when freeriding or single strap crossing the centre line for your preferred surf stance
- Ultra-compact shapeUltra-compact shape with maximum volume for flotation and stability during starts (knee starts possible) and manoeuvrability in the air
- Foil ShapePulled in nose and bevelled rails for neutral and smooth touch-downs, and to avoid catching in tight turns on the wave (4’8” & 5’0”)
- Deck shapeRecessed deck shape for comfort, control and a direct connection with the foil
- DeckpadFull deck pad with tail kicker for grip, comfort and support behind your back foot during starts
- Bottom shapeUnique channel bottom shape for efficiency, soft landings and great tracking whilst not in flight mode
- Short lengthShort length makes it easy to pump, control and transport
- comfortCarrying handles on deck and bottom for easy transport with or without foil mounted - allows carrying the entire setup of board and wing with ease