Aero Foil 2000 Long Fuselage
Good things come to those who wait! Our next generation of Aero Surf Foils will blow your mind! The new wings are highly efficient, keep flying as long as you want and offer incredibly fluid and forgiving turning!
Our new range of Aero Surf Foils comes with multiple size front and back wings as well as two fuselage options for different conditions and rider weights. Completely revamped Carbon front wings in 1500, 2000 and 2500cm can be combined with 365 and 295 cm Carbon back wings and two different length fuselages. Our newly designed 75cm Alu mast with special profile and wider chord length offers rigidity and response you’d only expect from carbon.
Aero Foil 2000 Long Fuselage (Entry Allround SUP): Same size wings as Allround Combo (2000/365), but with the longer 80cm fuselage for more pitch stability and an easier ride
Key features of the Aero Foil 2000 Long Fuselage
- Carbon wingsCarbon front and back wings with 30° layup for maximum performance with direct flex response and minimal weight
- Formula 1 TechnologyFormula 1 aluminium fusion technology mast – made in Germany – with special profile and increased chord length for 30% higher stiffness compared to other Alu masts
- AL FuselageAlu Fuselage with extra large mounting area for bulletproof connections and maximum load spread
- Helicoil threadsHelicoil-threads in mast and fuselage for longevity and maximum strength connections
- Without pocketsFuselage > Wing connection without pockets – not getting stuck, no wearing out
- glued and screwedGlued and screwed connection of mast and base plate for extra rigid connection and maximum durability
- Track foil mountTrack foil mount base plate – allows tuning through the mounting position
- Individual tuningIndividual tuning through supplied wedges – changes angle of attack
- Fully interchangeableWings and fuselages fully interchangeable for upgrades and tuning according to conditions and rider level
- BagFoilbag for safe transport of your Aero Foil and all accessories, including covers for each individual part. Velcro patches keep all parts in place to avoid damage