Aero Foil 2000 Short Fuselage
Good things come to those who wait! Our next generation of Aero Surf Foils will blow your mind! The new wings are highly efficient, keep flying as long as you want and offer incredibly fluid and forgiving turning!
Our new range of Aero Surf Foils comes with multiple size front and back wings as well as two fuselage options for different conditions and rider weights. Completely revamped Carbon front wings in 1500, 2000 and 2500cm can be combined with 365 and 295 cm Carbon back wings and two different length fuselages. Our newly designed 75cm Alu mast with special profile and wider chord length offers rigidity and response you’d only expect from carbon.
Aero Foil 2000 Short Fuselage (Allround Prone Surf and SUP): Our new all-rounder is the combination of 2000 front wing / 365 back wing / 64cm fuselage. Plenty of lift, manoeuvrability and a good pump will cater for most riders between 70-100kg in small to medium size waves for prone surf and SUP surf foiling, as well as SUP Downwinders for the lighter and medium size riders
Key features of the Aero Foil 2000 Short Fuselage
- Carbon wingsCarbon front and back wings with 30° layup for maximum performance with direct flex response and minimal weight
- Formula 1 TechnologyFormula 1 aluminium fusion technology mast – made in Germany – with special profile and increased chord length for 30% higher stiffness compared to other Alu masts
- AL FuselageAlu Fuselage with extra large mounting area for bulletproof connections and maximum load spread
- Helicoil threadsHelicoil-threads in mast and fuselage for longevity and maximum strength connections
- glued and screwedGlued and screwed connection of mast and base plate for extra rigid connection and maximum durability
- Without pocketsFuselage > Wing connection without pockets – not getting stuck, no wearing out
- Track foil mountTrack foil mount base plate – allows tuning through the mounting position
- Fully interchangeableWings and fuselages fully interchangeable for upgrades and tuning according to conditions and rider level
- Individual tuningIndividual tuning through supplied wedges – changes angle of attack
- BagFoilbag for safe transport of your Aero Foil and all accessories, including covers for each individual part. Velcro patches keep all parts in place to avoid damage