Sky SUP Foil LTD
The Sky SUP is our 100% dedicated foil SUP designed to maximise your fun – even in tiny waves - and to give you the longest rides of your life!
Everything about the compact Sky SUP has been optimised to make it as easy as possible to catch waves. The compact dimensions, thick bevelled rails and channel bottom give stability and allow it to paddle straight and free; while the recessed deck and stance give great leverage and control over the foil.
This year we boosted the performance with higher rocker, refined outline with narrower nose, and added a step tail to reduce drag when riding steeper waves and increase efficiency when pumping onto the foil.
The 6'3" Sky SUP LTD is the ideal Board to learn Wing Foiling for lighter and medium weight riders and take your skills straight up to advanced level.
Key features of the Sky SUP Foil LTD
- 100% foilingDesign is 100% optimised for foiling
- Carrying handleCarrying handle for ease
- Compact shapeCompact shape for stability and manoeuvrability
- Foostrap optionsFoostrap options for better connection to the board during downwinders, pumping or jumps when wing foiling
- Full deckpadFull deckpad with centreline bumper delivers grip, comfort and helps your foot locate the cen-treline when riding
- Step tailStep tail for efficient pump onto foil and freedom to ride steeper sections
- Track foil mount systemTrack foil mount system allows for fine tuning
- bevelled railsPulled in nose and bevelled rails for neutral touch-downs, and to avoid catching in tight turns on the wave
- recessed deckIncreased recessed deck shape for comfort and control when paddling, and more direct feel and control of the foil