Duotone Wam 2020
The Wam in classic construction has also been completely re-designed from the ground up, and is exactly the same shape like the Pro Wam to remain on the cutting edge of high performance surfing. Slightly shorter and wider than it’s predecessor and with more width and volume under the front foot, the WAM is the embodiment of the high performance squash-tail kite-surfboard. At home in everything from small onshore waves to pumping down-the-line surf, the WAM will never disappoint you. The new WAM is noticeably faster, more lively and agile than the previous models thanks to a slightly narrower tail and rounder outline, giving you a dynamic and exciting ride no matter the conditions.
Key features of the 2021 Wam
- Best all-rounderA classic surf shape is the guarantee for a great All-rounder.
- Balance of grip and snapsExcellent balance of grip and explosive snaps off the top.
- Fast and stableSpeed in combination with absolute control is the magic combination.
- Vacuum Bamboo Tec ConstructionA classic construction combining the best elements of flex and feel in a durable construction.
- Cork shock absorberThe cork shock absorber is applied as a damper in the heel area of the surfboard to avoid heel dents.
- Concave deck with grab railTo optimize volume distribution to aid control and a subtle grab rail for strapless tricks.