Duotone Whip 2020
The Whip has undergone major development for 2020 to improve it’s surfing and handling. This was achieved by moving the wide point slightly further forward, increasing the nose rocker and decreasing the overall surface area of the nose while leaving the back half of the board essentially unchanged. The result is an extremely well-balanced board with incredible handling thanks to the straight outline in the tail, but provides explosive snap off the top and has the ability to turn tight in the pocket of very steep sections without any catching or awkwardness of a traditional compact shape. It blends the two worlds of compact surf and pure high performance surf seamlessly, so you’ll never have to choose!
Key features of the 2021 Whip
- CSC designCompact Shape Concept delivers direct feedback and impressive rail grip.
- Snappy and CarvyPerfect for tight snaps and smooth carves.
- Fast and stableSpeed in combination with absolute control is the magic combination.
- Vacuum Bamboo Tec ConstructionA classic construction combining the best elements of flex and feel in a durable construction.
- Cork shock absorberThe cork shock absorber is applied as a damper in the heel area of the surfboard to avoid heel dents.
- Concave deck with grab railTo optimize volume distribution to aid control and a subtle grab rail for strapless tricks.