2021 Whip SLS
For many riders, strapless freestyle and wave riding are seen as one, you can pull your favourite tricks on the way out, and gouge some deep turns as you come back in. The Whip SLS takes our Compact Surf Shape and pushes it even further in terms of performance with this new lighter and more engaging construction. This is the board in the range that can seamlessly satisfy the needs of strapless freestyle pros and seasoned surfers alike. It is an exceptionally well-balanced board with incredible handling, thanks to the straight outline and parallel rails. It provides explosive snap off the top and has a fantastic ability to turn really tight in the pocket of the steepest sections. It never catches a rail or stalls and has a fluid feel underfoot when you are riding, which is sure to engage even the most discerning of kiteboarders. When you want to take off, you’ll find the flex offers a good pop, and the compact shape makes it easy to control in the air with a low swing weight. Comfortable in a wide range of conditions, this makes a perfect one-board quiver for the rider who wants to push the limits on the waves and in the air. When performance and versatility really matter, there is only one choice, the Whip SLS.
Key features of the 2021 Whip SLS
- High performance small wave / freestyle boardFor small waves and strapless freestyle, the shape of the Whip SLS is it.
- Snappy top turnsLoose and fast, the Whip SLS allows super snappy top turns.
- Incredible speed generationDue to its bottom and shape, the board creates speed super fast.
- Innegra ShieldVastly increases durability and impact resistance, making the SLS boards significantly more resilient against cracks, dings and heel dents.
- Cork Shock Absorber 2.0The Cork Shock Absorber 2.0 is applied as a damper in the heel area of the board to avoid heel dents.
- Carbon BeamFor durability and a lightweight construction.