Duotone Pro Session 2020
The Pro Session is the go-to board for when he waves get a bit bigger and when you want a board with maximum drive and carving ability. The Session loves to stay connected to the wave face for big drawn-out carves and butter smooth rail work. The 2020 Pro Session now also comes with the option to ride it as a quad (4 fin setup). Riding the session in a quad configuration increases the speed and stability at high speed and is the preferred option for big, drawn out carves, while the thruster (3 fin) setup gives you tighter, more precise carving for vertical top to bottom surfing. Looking for a very carvy board which can still take waves from medium to huge, the Pro Session is it!
Key features of the Pro Session
- Excellent carving abilitiesA special shape and outline is the guarantee for outstanding smooth carving.
- Strapped or straplessBoard is delivered with inserts so straps can be mounted.
- 3 or 4 fins set upDepending on your preferences, the Pro Session can optional be used as Thruster or Quad fin set up.
- Light Team ConstructionA very light, still very robust construction with a lot of feedback for the rider.
- Cork shock absorber 2.0The cork shock absorber 2.0 is applied as a damper in the heel area of the surfboard to avoid heel dents.
- Vacuum Epoxy CustomThe best mix for a pure surf feel, but still robust and durable enough to take the impacts a kitesurf board needs to take.