Duotone Pro Wam 2020
The Pro Wam has been completely re-designed from the ground up to remain on the cutting edge of high performance surfing. For the newest generation of kitesurfers from 40kg on, even a 5’3 was added to the range! Slightly shorter and wider than it’s predecessor and with more width and volume under the front foot, the Pro Wam is the embodiment of the high performance squash-tail kite-surfboard. At home in everything from small onshore waves to pumping down-the-line surf, the WAM is the go-to high performance kite-surfboard for our team riders competing on the GKA world tour. The new Wam is noticeably faster, more lively and agile than the previous models thanks to a slightly narrower tail and rounder outline, giving you a dynamic and exciting ride no matter the conditions.
Key features of the Pro Wam
- Best all-rounderA classic surf shape is the guarantee for a great All-rounder.
- Balance of grip and snapsExcellent balance of grip and explosive snaps off the top.
- Fast and stableSpeed in combination with absolute control is the magic combination.
- Light Team ConstructionA very light, still very robust construction with a lot of feedback for the rider.
- Cork shock absorber 2.0The cork shock absorber 2.0 is applied as a damper in the heel area of the surfboard to avoid heel dents.
- Vacuum Epoxy CustomThe best mix for a pure surf feel, but still robust and durable enough to take the impacts a kitesurf board needs to take.