The Fly is the definitive all-round paddleboard range; having the versatility to smoothly glide across flat water, effortlessly ride small to medium sized waves, and even the option to add a sail and windsurf in light winds.
Designed to cater for all experience levels – whether you are a newbie or more experienced paddler – these classic SUP shapes will provide you with the maximum enjoyment from your time on the water, no matter where you paddle.
Built in light and strong Vectornet technology, the Fly is available in three sizes, with the 11'2" also available as a model with optional Center Fin, for better stability and tracking when using for Windsurfing.
Key features of the Fly
- surfing rockerTrue surfing rocker line with a flat into full V bottom for engaging carving sensations off the tail
- Flat deckFlat deck with volume pulled out to the rails for stability
- Low nose entryLow nose entry for effortless wave catching and glide
- RailsSharp tail edges with softer rails up the nose for smooth power riding and drive through the turns
- deck netDeck net to secure luggage
- Mastfoot insertMastfoot insert for windsurfing option