The Stubby is the go-to board for experienced to intermediate SUPers, who require an agile compact shape that has great stability and wave catching potential; combined with heaps of speed, flow, and radical snappy turns.
Its compact dimensions and efficient parallel outline allow the Stubby to accelerate and flow through every turn, with maximum hold from the thin rails giving instant reactive carving. The pulled in winger swallow tail and low swing weight, allow snappy carves in the pocket or break the tail free with a slashier style.
The Stubby excels when the waves are less than perfect, and will boost every session – bagging you more waves, with more speed – no matter what the conditions.
Key features of the Stubby
- Bottom shapeBottom shape - Single concave entry, transitioning into a single/double concave mid section into a V/double concave through to the tail providing drive and super fast reactions off the tail
- Hard release edgesHard release edges in the tail for direct acceleration and a light feel
- Lightly domed deckLightly domed deck for maximum stability, blending seamlessly into the thin rails
- Mastfoot insertMastfoot insert for windsurfing option
- Soft railsSoft rails in the nose for smooth surfing
- Winger swallow tailWinger swallow tail for ultimate turning response, grip and control
- fin setupQuad/Thruster fin setup option with 5 multi boxes
- parallel outlineStraighter, more parallel outline for a cleaner waterline and reduced drag
- thin railsPulled down thin performance rails for maximum carving
- ›Stubby-Nose‹Short and wide ›Stubby-Nose‹ for maximum stability, reduced swing weight, fast change of direction and easy recovery