2021 Spike SLS
What happens when you take the incredible shape of the Spike and add Textreme Innegra and 45° Biax Carbon? You get one of the best light wind twin tips on the planet! This year the overall weight of the board has been reduced while creating a snappier livelier response underfoot. It’s fast, absolutely rips upwind and has a pop that will see you grinning from ear to ear when you load up the edge. The huge surface area ensures it gets going well before everyone else at the beach and you’ll find your kitesurfing improving faster than you could imagine, thanks to all the extra water time this board will get you. Just be aware, if your other half doesn’t kite, you might get into trouble for spending even more days on the water. The hard to medium flex combine with a flat rocker to offer an impressive top-end speed, while still being forgiving enough for every rider to enjoy. If you want to be the kitesurfer having the most fun on the water when the wind doesn’t show up, the Spike SLS should be your go-to board of choice.
Key features of the 2021 Spike SLS
- Textreme InnegraTextreme Innegra is the reason for lightweight and great comfort.
- Very early planingDue to a flat rocker, the board starts planing very early.
- Great upwind performanceThe great upwind performance is made possible with a straight outline.
- Great light wind performanceA huge surface area is the guarantee for the best light wind performance.
- Mono ConcaveA fast and easy to ride Bottom Concept. It can be carved easily through turns and always delivers the right grip. It starts to plane early, allows smaller fins and helps to go upwind with ease.
- Medium to Hard FlexThe Medium to Hard Flex combines competition performance with everyday comfort. Precisely adjusted materials offer control, power and comfort in just the right way to feel good.