Duotone Select Textreme 2020
Part of the Duotone line up for some years and the first Textreme Board on the market, now the Select Textreme is the ultimate freeride twin tip. Using all the knowledge gained from Textreme carbon construction over the years, the Select was made lighter, faster and with a snappier response. This translates to a lively feel underfoot with fantastic feedback for the rider. The medium flex offers incredible pop while still giving a smoother ride through chop. You’ll discover a very user-friendly board when you ride the Select Textreme. Boasting incredible carving capabilities and high top speeds with total control it’s a kiteboard that will have you smiling every session. Perfect for strapped riders looking to take their freeriding to the next level, it’s excellent for boosting, cruising, blasting out speed runs and some old school airstyle moves too. By taking the winning shape of the Select and using some of the most advanced construction techniques and materials the Select Textreme is the freeride kiteboard by which all others are measured. If you want the best you can get for freeride, this is it.
Key features of the Select Textreme
- Fastest Board in the rangeThe special construction, rocker and outline, makes it the fastest board in the range.
- Connected and comfortableConnected and comfortable, absolutely great in choppy conditions.
- Lightweight and responsive rideThe lightweight construction offers an easy and responsive ride.
- Step Mono Concave Bottom with Light BaseThe fastest and easiest to ride bottom concept. It can be carved easily through turns and always delivers the right grip. It planes early, allows smaller fins and helps to go upwind with ease.
- Textreme Carbon and 45° Biax Carbon ConstructionThe Textreme Carbon and 45° Biax Carbon Construction ensures a dynamic ride and an incredible pop.
- Medium FlexMedium Flex combines competition performance with every day comfort. Precise adjusted materials offer control, power and comfort in just the right way to feel good in every possible riding condition.