Duotone Soleil Textreme 2020
Women deserve the best, and the Soleil Textreme is the pinnacle of our female specific twin tip range. Using the same fantastic shape but switching up the construction to the incredible Textreme carbon has made the board much lighter and even more responsive. It’s very early onto the plane and cuts a fast line through the water. The soft to medium flex offers a comfortable ride through the chop with even more pop so you can practice your latest moves or boost big jumps! The narrow outline makes it easy to carve from rail to rail, and the feedback you get through to your feet with this board is phenomenal. You’ll find the new grab rails make airstyle moves a breeze. The Step Mono Concave base and Space Flex tips offer plenty of grip, but also smooth out those landings too. If you are the sort of rider who demands the best, then the Soleil Textreme is your dream ticket to kitesurfing Nirvana, unrivalled performance packed into a lightweight package!
Key features of the Soleil Textreme
- Narrow, female specific outlineEspecially desgined for female riders to offer them the best performance possible!
- Connected and comfortableConnected and comfortable, absolutely great in choppy conditions.
- Sporty pop and a comfortable rideVery sporty pop for massive tricks, combined with a very comfortable ride and smooth landings.
- Step Mono Concave Bottom with Light BaseThe fastest and easiest to ride bottom concept. It can be carved easily through turns and always delivers the right grip. It planes early, allows smaller fins and helps to go upwind with ease.
- Textreme Carbon and 45° Biax Carbon ConstructionThe Textreme Carbon and 45° Biax Carbon Construction ensures a dynamic ride and an incredible pop.
- Medium FlexThe Medium Flex boards combines competition performance with every day comfort. Precise adjusted materials offer control, power and comfort in just the right way to feel good in every condition.