Duotone Team Series 2020
Freestyle is part of the Duotone DNA, the Team Series was built to be the best tool for our riders to progress and win competitions. The board is used to devastating effect on the World Tour by riders like Mikaili Sol, Stefan Spiessberger, and Gianmaria Coccoluto. There have been some significant updates for 2020, and the team have worked really hard to take the performance to the next level. The reverse flex has been significantly reduced thanks to the new Suspension Flex Cap top shape. Landings are even smoother with the Single Diffusor Base shape, and we added the Grindbase to the board to increase durability. You can now ride the Team Series and know it will handle whatever you decide to throw at it. Of course, the pop on this board is incredible, with a hard to medium flex and plenty of grip. You’ll discover explosive take offs giving you loads of height for the latest freestyle moves. If nailing the latest tricks is what drives you, you need the Team Series as your ride.
Key features of the Team Series
- Controlled soft landingsPerfect control and comfort even at the hardest landings.
- Minimum reverse flexThe minimum reverse flex ensures landings with absolute control, without bending in negative direction.
- Explosive PopExplosive pop with total control, perfect for wakestyle, freestyle and park riding.
- Medium to Hard FlexThe Medium to Hard Flex combines competition performance with every day comfort. Precise adjusted materials offer control, power and comfort in just the right way to feel good in every condition.
- Single Diffusor Bottom with Grind BaseThe guarantee for massive pop and abolute controlled landings. The Single Diffusor Bottom is able to deliver massive grip and is offering a robust Grind Base for even more durability.
- Carbon Web and Biax Glass ConstructionThe Carbon Web and Biax Glass Construction is responsible for a solid performance. It results in a fast and progressive flex with good pop.