Spike Textreme 2019
The ultimate high-performance light wind twin tip, the new Spike Textreme is that and so much more! Taking the incredible shape of the Spike and combining it with our unique Textreme Carbon Construction results in a board that is incredible. If you are looking for the best in light wind freeride performance then look no further. The Spike Textreme absolutely rips upwind with the straight outline and flat rocker providing plenty of speed. The medium flex keeps things comfortable when the water is choppy, and as soon as your kite stays in the sky, this board will be eager to start ripping. With the Spike Textreme in your quiver, you’ll be the first person on the water, busting out the moves as soon as those trees start to flutter!
Key features of the Spike Textreme
- Flat rocker and straight outlineA flat rocker and a straight outline are key for a great light wind weapon.
- Textreme Carbon ConstructionDue to the Textreme Carbon Construction a board has an amazing upwind ability. The board feels smoother than traditional boards and it is easier to release the board for loaded jumps.
- Biax CarbonThe Biax Carbon ensures a dynamic ride and an incredible pop.
- Medium FlexMedium Flex combines competition performance with every day comfort. Precise adjusted materials offer control, power and comfort in just the right way to feel good in every possible riding condition.
- Mono Concave BottomThe Mono Concave Bottom makes a board fast and ensures the best upwind abilities. It has the best dampening and comfort, has a good pop and sharp edge grip.
- Huge surface areaA board is only early planing and a light wind weapon due to a huge surface area. It offers a great performance in lighter winds.