Team Series Hadlow 2019
Aaron Hadlow needs no introduction, and since he joined the team, we’ve been working tirelessly with him to create the quintessential kiteboard worthy of a five times world champion and double King of the Air winner. You don’t get to be at the top of the sport without being able to stick your landings, and that’s why the Team Series Hadlow features wider channels through the center of the board to help reduce the impact. The board also features a super stiff center flex, which eliminates reverse flex on landings, so you get the utmost control upon impact. The stiff flex also helps disperse chop when riding at speed and the softer tips give you an explosive pop and a comfortable ride. The Slick Base alongside the inline tracks was added to allow you to hit obstacles and to increase board life and durability. Aaron uses this board every time he hits the water, after all, a world champion deserves the best, and so do you!
Key features of the Team Series Hadlow
- Explosive popExplosive pop due to the robust Biax Carbon, perfect for wakestyle, freestyle and park riding.
- Minimum reverse flexThe minimum reverse flex ensures landings with absolute control, without bending in negative direction.
- Step Double Concave Wide ChannelThe guarantee for massive pop and abolute controlled landings. The step double concave wide channel is able to deliver massive grip - with or without fins.
- Hard FlexThe most aggressive flex and an incredible pop. Hard Flex generates dynamic power development when jumping and more stiffness for better control on hard landings.
- Slick BaseThe Slick Base is perfect for hitting obstacles, the deep channels ensure the board performs impeccably even without fins.
- Premium Performance ConstructionA Carbon Beam, where parts of the glass fibre are being replaced by unidirectional carbon beams. This results in a faster and even more progressive flex for better pop and reduced weight.