Gecko Foil HRS
Switch effortlessly between freeriding and foiling with our versatile Gecko Foil – and enjoy the widest range of riding sensations available from one board in light to medium wind conditions.
Based on our all-new Gecko 135, in classic freeride mode with a regular 44 cm fin, you can enjoy the progressive planing, effortless gybing and engaging ride that the Gecko is renowned for.
However, when you are ready for a new challenge or if the wind decreases, don’t rig a bigger sail – simply exchange the fin for a foil and the board will fly in total control thanks to its wide outline and forgiving nose.
Key features of the Gecko Foil HRS
- Windsurfing and FoilingGecko 135 version with a reinforced nose area and strong Deep Tuttle Foil Box – great for classic Freeriding and Foiling with the same board
- Flat deckFlat deck shape with great stability at both high and low speeds
- Large planning surfaceLarge planing surface to get you through lulls and gybes with ease
- Wide OutlineWide compact outline for early planing and easy manoeuvres
- Bottom shapeFlat panel power V bottom shape with a slight double concave for easy planing and control
- FootpadGrippy and shock absorbing dual density diamond grooving footpads
- FootstrapsComfortable and easy to adjust Fanatic footstraps